|Christopher, Matthew, Glenda, John and Anita
Royal LePage Meadowtowne Realty, Brokerage
REASONS TO LIST WITH THE HILLS TEAM
- When you list with The Hills Team, your listing gets high priority among the 200 Top Salespeople in the marketplace at Royal LePage. The Royal LePage Associates agents are the best Salespeople in the business and our team approach is the envy of the marketplace.
- You get 45 years of experience, reputation and satisfied repeat customers
- Value of #1 market share powered by the largest and most successful Sales Team in our marketplace.
- Royal LePage is a local Brokerage with exceptional knowledge of our local marketplaces. All members of the Hills Team live locally.
- We are well trained and constantly upgrading our knowledge and qualifications.
- Our bright red sign - Best in the business. Highly visible and very recognizable!
- Market wide exposure – offices in Georgetown, Acton and Erin providing extra market exposure for your home.
- Exclusive Mall Office Display Centre at the Georgetown Market Place Mall. No other local brokerage has this advantage.
- Extensive Classified Advertising Program - both the Royal LePage corporate advertising exposure, plus our own advertising under the Hills Team banner.
- Great, effective websites- both the Royal LePage website, plus our own Hills Team website.
- Weekly advertised Open House Program. Open houses appear on the Royal LePage website, plus on our own Hills Team website. All open houses also advertised worldwide on realtor.ca.
- Up-to-date Technology.
- Knowledgeable advice, legally correct Agreements and detailed follow-up. The Hills Team is there when you need us - every step of the way, from purchase and/or sale to closing...and beyond!
- The Royal LePage office offers unsurpassed full-time office support and on-site management oversight program to ensure the details of your transactions are looked after. In addition to this support staff, the Hills Team has its own administrator to further meet the needs of each of their clients.
- The business model of both Royal LePage and the Hills Team is based on building long-term client relationships and repeat business.
- We are a proud part of our community. We are local people who work, live and play here – we support numerous local activities, charities and minor sports programs.